Arztbesuche, Zahnarztbesuche, Fußpflege, Hör- und Sehtests; die Liste ist lang. Die Gesunderhaltung im Alter ist wichtig, sei es für das regelmäßige Wohlbefinden und die Pflege des Lebensstils oder für chronische Krankheiten und ernsthafte Gesundheitsprobleme.„Gesund bleiben im Alter“ weiterlesen
Geben wir es zu, wir sind alle schon einmal in eine Situation geraten, in der wir völlig den Faden verloren haben. Vielleicht können wir eine entfernte Erinnerung nicht mehr so abrufen, wie wir es einst konnten, und wir stellen fest, dass unser Gehirn nicht mehr so scharf ist, wie es einmal war. Es gibt viele Gründe, warum unser Erinnerungsvermögen in jeder Phase unseres Lebens nachlassen kann, aber das Problem wird tendenziell stärker, wenn wir in unsere älteren Lebensjahre kommen.
Was ist das Gedächtnis und wie funktioniert es?
Das Gedächtnis wird von einer Gruppe von Neuronen gehalten, die in der Hirnrinde verstreut sind. Wenn sie dazu gebracht werden, gemeinsam im gleichen Muster zu feuern, wird die ursprüngliche Erfahrung erinnert und wir sind in der Lage, uns leicht an vergangene Ereignisse zu erinnern. Das Gehirn ist bei weitem der wichtigste Teil des menschlichen Körpers (neben dem Herzen), da es der Kapitän für unsere Körperfunktionen, Gedanken, Erinnerungen und Sprache ist.„Die wichtigsten Vitamine zur Verbesserung des Gedächtnisses und der Konzentrationsfähigkeit“ weiterlesen
E-Sport uses video games for sports competitions, often in the form of competitions between individual players in multiplayer mode or between teams. As the number of spectators grew, the possibility of sponsorship was added, and with the arrival of more professional players, e-sports gradually gained recognition as a legitimate sport. Not surprisingly, e-sports have attracted the interest of casinos and players. In fact, betting could be the greatest economic opportunity for e-sports to flourish. Why this is so, we will look at below.
Is e-sports real sport?
The great debate about the legitimacy of sport can be soothed with a look at the definition of sport. The Oxford English Dictionary defines sport as „an activity involving physical effort and skill in which one person or team competes against another person or team for entertainment. It is not difficult to see that playing e-sports requires skill, just like playing Slot Games with Pasino. Therefore, some players are better than others and individuals or teams can compete against each other.
However, the issue of physical effort is a subject of heated debate. The so-called vital signs of players during competitions often show increased heart rates, sweating and strong palpitations – things we all associate with traditional sports. In the study „Recognizing e-sports as sports“, researchers Kane, Daniel and Brandon Spradley found that „many e-sports athletes showed signs during competition and video game training that could be considered physical exertion. These and similar studies suggest that e-sports are legitimate sports.
China, Canada, Turkey and France have already recognized e-sports. The Olympic Games are also considering recognizing e-sports as an official sport.
What are e-sports bets like?
While betting games have always been associated with e-sports in some way, the shift towards more regulated mainstream betting forms has only recently taken place. In fact, the betting industry is now more of a fully developed market with its own economic guidelines. In games like „Counter Strike: Global Offensive“, the so-called bookmakers market players with higher kills or kill-to-death ratios. These objective standards make it easier to understand how betting on players with higher skills can gain a foothold in e-sports.
The future also looks promising. Most teams that regularly participate in international events are already sponsored by well-known bookmakers, and as this trend increases, betting will certainly form a more general, albeit regulated, sector of e-sports finance. Sportradar, with its sub-brand Betradar, has teamed up with the Big Data start-up DOJO Madness. This makes them the first to provide bookmakers with a set of tools that allow them to provide live odds for both online and offline e-sports competitions.
According to Forbes magazine, betting on e-sports is expected to reach $29.8 billion by 2020. This includes, but is not limited to, the 15.4 million people who bet on e-sports competitions.
What are the hottest e-sports video games?
The history of e-sports games begins with „Counter Strike: Global Offensive“ and „Dota 2“, which were released in 2013. Both have huge amounts of liquid assets that are invested by players through illegal „skin gambling“ (gambling with virtual currency and goods). The other most popular e-sports games are
- Call of Duty
- Player’s Unknown BattleGround
- League of Legends
- World of Tanks
- Super Smash Bros
It is important for players to know what all these games are about in order to understand how exactly the betting game works in each of these games.
What are the most popular e-sports tournaments?
- The International – By far the biggest e-sports tournament is based on Dota 2, and since 2011 it has been organized annually by Valve, the developers.
- Dota Major Championship – Launched by Valve in 2015, it includes The International along with several other small tournaments that were created to build on the success of The International.
- League of Legends World Championship – First held at the DreamHack Digital Festival in 2011. The winning team will take home a $2 million Summoner’s Cap.
- The Intel Extreme Masters – The Intel Extreme Masters organized by ESL have been held around the world since 2007. They were launched with the goal of pushing the boundaries of e-sports
They were launched with the aim of extending the boundaries of e-sports beyond the most important markets. They include games like CS:GO, WoW, Starcraft, Quake, etc.
- ESL Pro League – The most important professional competitions in ESL include the „game-specific“ Pro Leagues and the ESL One tournament series. Over the years, ESL Pro Leagues have been created for various games, including Overwatch, CS:GO, Halo 5, S.K.I.L.L., etc.
What types of e-sports bets are there?
There are different types of e-sports bets, such as
- Real Money Betting – Similar to normal sports betting, real money is actually invested in pre-determined odds of winning. It can be bet on different outcomes such as winners of individual games or winners of overall tournaments.
- Skin betting – Virtual currencies and items are transferred in this form of betting via auction and betting websites, which makes it very popular with players.
- Social betting – informal betting on games among people in well-organized circles without the hassle of bookmakers or websites.
- Challenge betting – where players compete with each other for real money, items or so-called skins. Both small circles and websites organize tournaments based on these challenging bets.
While e-sports began with the obvious question of its legitimacy, over time the sports leagues, including the Olympics, have paid due tribute to it. He has attracted the attention of bookmakers and has created e-sports competitions that can take various forms. More: https://europeangaming.eu/portal/latest-news/2020/12/03/82802/softswiss-extends-its-product-portfolio-with-sportsbook-a-brand-new-b2b-platform-for-sports-betting/
Many people want to lose weight through sport – but how is that best? Our fat burning guide shows the 10 most efficient sports if you want to lose excess pounds.
Many people do specific sports to lose weight. Of course, they want to see success as quickly as possible and therefore want to know which disciplines have the greatest fat burning effect.„Lose weight with sport: The 10 most efficient sports“ weiterlesen
There are many ways to lose weight – but unfortunately most diets leave us hungry and dissatisfied. If you don’t have a lot of stamina, you will quickly let hunger guide you and throw your weight loss plans overboard. But …
… we have found a low carb diet that promises to drop the kilos. And that in only 3 steps and in a healthy way.„Lose weight fast according to science: 3 simple rules that really help“ weiterlesen